Kite was appointed to project manage and build a new extension, reconfigure space internally and build a new kitchen and utility.
The clients were keen to refurbish as sustainably as they could within their budget.
The Kitchen and Utility Details
Installing a combination of pre-built off the shelf cabinets with bespoke built Kite units.
- Simple contemporary plain doors with power coated aluminium handles
- Kite larder unit with pull out shelf and doors
- Kite bespoke island with bar area and combination of drawers and a cupboard
- Recycled glass worktop
- low VOC graphene paint on the doors and decor panels.
- Oiled carcasses with no pesticides, herbicides or toxins.
- Recycled plastic components that can be recycled at the end of their use. All other fixings and ironmongery used within our kitchens have been carefully sourced to also be fully recyclable.
- All kitchen appliances are selected for their quality of build, durability and low energy consumption.
- All of our carcasses have been designed with a glue less construction method allowing them to be re-purposed further down the line.
- And finally, bespokely made in our local workshop using skilled craftsmen.