What is Regenerative Living?
Many individuals and businesses are stuck in the past. They cling to outdated 20th-century linear, mechanistic methods, applying sustainability or social practices as an add-on to their narrow models.
It’s time to break free from linear to systems thinking and embrace a regenerative living approach where we co-create the conditions in our living environments for life to thrive.
Nature takes centre stage as we educate, inspire and revolutionise mindsets towards a whole new way of living.
The definition of Regenerative living is to elevate the health and wellbeing of people and planet, by restoring and revitalizing the quality of physical, social and spiritual life of our living places by co-evolving through the power of nature.
Pioneering a holistic life-centred design approach, through design, co-creation and living, Kite applies our Regenerative Living Framework to heal our associations with “place”, to re-imagine the places we live, work and play in, to re-connect with nature, restore ecosystems, reunite communities, collectively enhancing the health of people, place and planet.
Are you a Creator for change?
WHAT IF ………..
– YOU COULD co-create a living environment that co-evolves with natural systems
– YOU COULD improve the health and wellbeing of the building occupants
– YOU COULD lower your carbon footprint
– YOU COULD transform your space from a cost to a valuable asset generating a higher ROI
– YOU COULD contribute to creating a more local resilient economy